We process your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, which includes the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) ("GDPR") and national data protection laws, including that of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
TAXIS AUTOLUX is the Controller, within the meaning of the GDPR. Our full contact details are the following :
TAXIS AUTOLUX Research S.A.
Rue du Maroquin 1
TVA : BE 416.095.257
Tel : +32(0)2 5 123 123
Fax : +32(0)2 411 13 07
Mail : email@example.com
For any questions concerning the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights granted by the GDPR, please contact our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") by email at the following address: DPOAutolux@taxisautolux.be.
- Our clients ;
- People who wish to apply for a job;
- The visitors of our website https://www.taxisautolux.be/;
- Any other parties in contact with us.
2. What categories of personal data does TAXIS AUTOLUX collect and process?
By “personal data”, we mean data relating to an identified or identifiable person, whether directly or indirectly and (i) that you provide to us yourself or (ii) that we assign to you to enable you to use our services, or (iii) that are generated by your use of our services or by your activity on our site.
a) We process the personal data that you have submitted to us within the framework of the agreement which was concluded with TAXIS AUTOLUX or which you wish to conclude with us, such as your contact details (name, surname, telephone) and information relating to your request to our services (details of the journey, recording your order placed by telephone, details of any complaints). This information is necessary to carry out your contract with TAXIS AUTOLUX.
b) When you visit our website, we collect some information concerning your browser, IP address, etc. in order, amongst others, to make your use of our website as efficient and comfortable as possible and to protect our IT-systems from attacks and other illegal activities. Those are collected by using cookies. These data are also used by the analysis tools we use for online marketing purposes.
3. What is the purpose and legal ground for the processing of your personal data?
The data provided to, or collected by TAXIS AUTOLUX, are only processed for the following purposes:
- Ensure the execution of the contract or the follow-up of the order placed;
- Ensure customer management and allow communication with the customer who has left his contact information to obtain a quote or additional information on TAXIS AUTOLUX services;
- To send targeted advertisements or information on the activities of TAXIS AUTOLUX and/or its products (newsletters), TAXIS AUTOLUX having a legitimate interest in promoting its services to persons who have contacted it or who have expressed an interest in its activities, the sending of targeted advertisements by email being carried out by TAXIS AUTOLUX with the prior consent of the person concerned, unless the latter is already a TAXIS AUTOLUX customer.
4. To whom will your personal data be transferred?
As a general rule, the personal data that we collect under contracts concluded between us are intended for our exclusive use.
However, TAXIS AUTOLUX reserves the right to entrust the hosting or processing of your personal data to subcontractors offering every guarantee of reliability and security, and with whom TAXIS AUTOLUX has concluded a confidentiality agreement.
We may also transfer your personal data to public authorities or other third parties when required by law.
Apart from these hypotheses, TAXIS AUTOLUX does not communicate any personal data, pseudonymised or not, to third parties.
5. How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for the period necessary for the performance of the contract or the monitoring of the business relationship with the person concerned, including the sending of newsletters to which he or she subscribes and for an additional period of 10 years after the expiry of the contract, for archiving purposes, financial management, or to enable us to assert our legal rights, if necessary, in the event of a dispute by you or a third party in relation to your contract.
6. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
As a data subject, you may exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
Right to access:
Whenever permitted by law, you have the right to obtain from TAXIS AUTOLUX confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and where that is the case, access to it. This access will only be granted if TAXIS AUTOLUX is able, on the basis of the information in its possession, to identify you with certainty.
Regardless of the above, any request for access to your data must be accompanied by a copy of your identity card.
TAXIS AUTOLUX has 45 days to respond to your request, this period only starting from the moment that TAXIS AUTOLUX is in possession of all the information required to satisfy your request.
Right to rectification:
If necessary, you have the right to obtain from TAXIS AUTOLUX the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you, free of charge.
Right to withdraw consent:
Whenever permitted by law, you may notify TAXIS AUTOLUX that you are withdrawing your consent to the use by TAXIS AUTOLUX of the personal data that you have spontaneously provided to TAXIS AUTOLUX during your visit to its website. The withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, which are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and whose storage is not or no longer required under the contract or a legal obligation to which TAXIS AUTOLUX is bound.
Right to object:
You always have the right to object, without providing for a reason and free of charge, to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
In particular, you may unsubscribe from newsletters sent to you at any time by activating the link provided for this purpose in each email or advertisement or by sending us a request to this effect at the following address: DPOAutolux@taxisautolux.be.
Right to lodge a complaint
If you consider that your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data are not respected by TAXIS AUTOLUX, you may lodge a complaint with our Data Protection Officer at the following address: DPOAutolux@taxisautolux.be or, if it has not been satisfactorily addressed, with the Data Protection Authority.
A cookie is a small text file that a website transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable the website to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
2. Cookies we place on your device
Cookies do not contain any information that would allow us to contact you by telephone, e-mail or post.
Concretely, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics internal cookies: These cookies are used to measure the audience of our website and to generate reports on visitors' interactions with our website. They are used to store information that does not allow you to be personally identified. The following cookies are used:
• _GA : this cookie is used to distinguish users and expires after 2 years.
• _GID : this cookie is also used to distinguish users according to the pages visited and expires after 24 hours.
• _GAT : this cookie is used to limit the throughput of requests, which limits the collection of data on high-traffic sites. It expires after 1 minute.
3. Your rights to accept and manage cookies
The recording of cookies on your browser device is subject to your will. You can configure your browser at any time to inform you when a "cookie" is created or to prevent or systematically accept their registration.
We inform you that any setting on your browser software regarding the rejection of technical and functional cookies may affect your browsing experience on our website. Indeed, some functions of our website depend on the acceptance of cookies. In the event of refusal, some functions of our website may not be available or may only be available to a certain extent.
Regarding the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera) is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to find out how to change your cookie preferences.
4. The period for which the data is stored
The storage period varies from cookie to cookie. In general, cookies are stored until the user deletes the cookies.